Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

Pretty Awesome

It'd be pretty cool to see more stuff like this from the Newgrounds Office. Btw, was that Pico 2 Tom was working on?

Awesome Video Games Ep24 Awesome Video Games Ep24

Um..how do I say this

This..was..terrible. It wasn't really all that funny and WAY too cheesy for it's own good. You probably need to write some better jokes or just remove the general cheesiness of it.

Flashpoint Rebirth Flashpoint Rebirth

Meh I didn't see what the point was

Subject says it ll.

Nightmare on your street! Nightmare on your street!

Brillant :P

That was pretty good--an ending I wasn't expecting. Artwork was great, animation too. Nice job.

Devil may cry flash edtn Devil may cry flash edtn

@ Deadlyweapon03

Chill the F.O. man, it's just a review.

Related to this,

Good stuff, I guess. Animation was lacking ...

2008| Meet the Pyro 2008| Meet the Pyro

Haha

Wow, ok this was such a pleasant surprise. I am very happy at what you did portraying my favorite class! :D 10/10 hands down--you should send this to Valve :P

Joanna Dark:BTL Joanna Dark:BTL

Heads up Mortal!

Ahaha! This turned out GREAT! I loved how it was made! I was the announcer O.O! XD

Practice Makes Perfect Practice Makes Perfect

Im Impressed.

Look, don't listen to the chap before me, he obviusly doesn't know much. I like how well you can get into the prorgram so quick, it took me ages. Well, keep up the good work!

Goldencatilium Goldencatilium

What the...

I have no idea why everyone's making fun of Lilium all of a sudden, I thought it was great. But onto this movie. Ermm...well.....some...art was meh, i did like the LP music, not so much the Eniniem. Or whatever. But indeed, I suppose it works.

Kudos.

--Fox221.

Animation Show Part one Animation Show Part one

Kudos for your originality!

Tis not everyday you see something like this, and I give you a thumbs up for doing it. You did something non-cliche, and that's awsome! All I can complain about is the lighting, but who cares. ^_^. Nice!